Bedrooms: 4 | Bathrooms: 4
Tastefully balancing contemporary design with modern Thai architecture, Villa Sawan in the exclusive Cape Yamu Estate, is a luxurious seaside haven suitable for families and friends on holiday. Located on what is considered one of Phuket’s most unspoilt peninsulas, it offers stunning panoramic views of Phang Nga Bay in the Andaman Sea, and is surrounded by rolling emerald hills blanketed by lush tropical landscape.
A product of world-renowned architectural design team, Philippe Starck and Jean-Michel Gathy, Villa Sawan seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living spaces to create a refreshing ambiance that is light and exalting. It boasts an expansive living and dining room with a high vaulted ceiling, four lavishly furnished ensuite bedrooms dressed in designer chic décor, and an outdoor pool area that is brimming with luxury. The villa is brought to life each day with spectacular sunrises over the jagged, majestic cliffs in Phang Nga Bay.
Included are an impressive array of facilities to make one’s stay pleasant and relaxing. Indoor entertainment is provided by a home cinema with 65-inch flat-screen TV, blackout curtains and SONOS integrated sound system, while table tennis, the blissful 30-metre pool and lush gardens add to outdoor delights. Beyond the villa, guests can enjoy strolls along the quiet beach; and for a nominal fee, access to exclusive five-star sport, wellness and dining facilities at the nearby COMO Point Yamu resort, or visit the neighbouring islands of Phang Nga Bay with their dramatic limestone cliffs and pristine white sand beaches. Shoppers and gourmets, will find the boutiques, cafés and restaurants of Phuket town just half an hour’s drive south.
Villa Sawan’s welcoming team of staff epitomises warm Thai hospitality. Included are the villa manager, villa attendants and estate security staff, as well as private full-time chef who prepares a range of mouth watering Western and Thai dishes from the villa’s extensive suggestion menu.
||· Yes – Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to tax at the prevailing rate|
|· Yes – 30m x 5m with swim up pool cocktail bar with in-water stools|
||· Free Wi-Fi throughout|
|· 4 Bedrooms, 8 Max. Occ.|
· Fully equipped modern kitchen
· Full-time chef
· Suggestion menu with Thai specialties, all prepared by the villa’s private chef. Special dietary requests accommodated wherever possible. Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to tax at the prevailing rate.
· Local MATV service with international channels
· Pulse internet TV in bar/diner
· Apple TV in bar/diner and in-home cinema room with surround sound system
· Sonos wifi enabled music for open living and pool areas
· Bedside boom boxes in all bedrooms
· Large powerful Marshall boom boxes in 2 main suites downstairs
· Lounge chairs
* Rates are in GBP for the whole villa’s occupancy per night and are inclusive of applicable government taxes
* A villa Concierge contacts each party prior to their arrival. The Concierge coordinates airport transfers, stocking the villa with favored food & beverage items, menu selection and all other pre-arrival needs
* Check in time is 1400 and check out time is 1100. Early check in and late check out requests are subject to availability and later amendment
* All expenses while in residence are charged to the guest at cost + 7% VAT & 20% service charge. This includes all goods & services purchased on behalf of the guest, being mostly f & b, but also including transportation, massages, entertainment, and breakage
* Baby cots and high chairs are provided free of charge on request
* Daily linen service (sheets and towels) is complimentary
Payments & Terms
– A deposit payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount, is required to confirm bookings.
– A balance payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount is due 30 days prior to arrival or 60 days in case of peak season bookings.
– A £40.00 admin fee will be added to each total reservation
– Together with the balance payment, a refundable security deposit of $1,500 is also due.
– On occasion, for short duration bookings, the $1,500 figure may be lowered. Similarly, for longer stays, the security deposit may be increase
Once received, all monies except the security deposit are non-refundable. In case of cancellation, refunds are at the discretion of the owner.
Historically, credit will be issued to be used by the guest or his designee for a stay of equal duration and season within one year from the original booking dates.
1- male or female joiners are invited over to the property, as non registered guests
2- any illegal activities with under age individuals are witnessed (guests would be summoned to the local police)
3- any other illegal or inappropriate behaviour, within the private boundaries of the property (use of drugs, pornographic movies or photographs, sexual trafficking) will be reported to the police and use of the Property will be terminated, with no refund will be applicable