Bedrooms: 3 | Bathrooms: 3
Perfectly positioned to catch the sunrise, and with sea views from nearly every room, the three-bedroomed Villa Abiente is an ideal holiday choice for those looking to escape the crowds. Found on Cape Yamu, this modern east-coast sanctuary features a 12-metre pool, bright open-plan living spaces, a fully equipped kitchen and lavish bedroom suites.
Just 30 minutes away from Phuket International Airport, Villa Abiente is among a collection of private luxury homes in the Baan Yamu estate, which also features a glittering Olympic-sized swimming pool and gym for guests, plus a restaurant and bar just a short walk away from the villa. Unlike many of its more established west-coast cousins, Abiente lies off the tourist track and retains an exclusive getaway feel. Rubber and coconut plantations dominate the surrounding landscape and traditional long-tail fishing boats glide across the bay. This is the perfect place to discover Phuket’s lesser-visited charms.
Back at the villa, a stylish, bright living and dining area, incorporating a well-equipped kitchen and breakfast bar, opens to a wraparound balcony, sunken outdoor lounge and pool terrace that optimises the sea views and tropical breezes. A media room tucked behind the living area can also serve as a child’s bedroom and comes with its own bathroom. The villa’s master suite and two guest bedrooms are stylish havens with king-sized beds and private bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms are poolside and boast sea views.
Guests are treated to the Thai hospitality and professional service of a team of friendly staff including a chef for all meals and a villa manager who will help arrange cars, taxis and bookings for island attractions including yacht charters around majestic Phang Nga Bay, golf tee-off times, day spas and dining reservations.
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wifi
- Welcome fruit bowl
- Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook (meals at a surcharge), security and attendants
||· Yes – Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to tax at the prevailing rate|
|· Yes – 12m x 4m infinity pool|
||· Free Wi-Fi throughout|
|· 2 Bedrooms, 6 Max. Occ.|
|· En-suite Bathrooms|
· Fully equipped modern kitchen
· Custom over-sized breakfast counter
· Full-time chef
· Complimentary daily breakfast. Suggestion menu with Thai specialties, all prepared by the villa’s private chef. Special dietary requests accommodated wherever possible. Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to tax at the prevailing rate.
· Flat screen TV with satellite channels
· Bluetooth speakers
· Media room with sofa bed
· Spa and Fitness – Onsite gym
· Lounge chairs
* Rates are in GBP for the whole villa’s occupancy per night and are inclusive of applicable government taxes
* A villa Concierge contacts each party prior to their arrival. The Concierge coordinates airport transfers, stocking the villa with favored food & beverage items, menu selection and all other pre-arrival needs
* Check in time is 1400 and check out time is 1100. Early check in and late check out requests are subject to availability and later amendment
* All expenses while in residence are charged to the guest at cost + 7% VAT & 20% service charge. This includes all goods & services purchased on behalf of the guest, being mostly f & b, but also including transportation, massages, entertainment, and breakage
* Baby cots and high chairs are provided free of charge on request
* Daily linen service (sheets and towels) is complimentary
Payments & Terms
– A deposit payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount, is required to confirm bookings.
– A balance payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount is due 30 days prior to arrival or 60 days in case of peak season bookings.
– A £40.00 admin fee will be added to each total reservation
– Together with the balance payment, a refundable security deposit of $1,500 is also due.
– On occasion, for short duration bookings, the $1,500 figure may be lowered. Similarly, for longer stays, the security deposit may be increase
Once received, all monies except the security deposit are non-refundable. In case of cancellation, refunds are at the discretion of the owner.
Historically, credit will be issued to be used by the guest or his designee for a stay of equal duration and season within one year from the original booking dates.
1- male or female joiners are invited over to the property, as non registered guests
2- any illegal activities with under age individuals are witnessed (guests would be summoned to the local police)
3- any other illegal or inappropriate behaviour, within the private boundaries of the property (use of drugs, pornographic movies or photographs, sexual trafficking) will be reported to the police and use of the Property will be terminated, with no refund
4- no refund would be applicable