Bedrooms: 4 | Bathrooms: 4
Thai for ‘blessed by the ocean breeze’, ‘Lomchoy’ is named after the cooling winds that roll in across the Andaman Sea. With terraces that reach out to the horizon, Lomchoy is blessed by breezes and more, with practically every space of the villa bathed in the Andaman’s brilliant blue.
Warm and welcoming, Lomchoy surrounds you with objets d’art from across the Asian continent. Dark teak floors, vaulted ceilings, local textiles and carved furnishings create an authentically Thai ambience, while the clean lines of the villa’s architecture convey effortless style.
At Lomchoy’s heart, a dining room with galley kitchen brings family and friends together around a communal table. Serviced by a separate staff kitchen, it’s the perfect place for a gourmet meal prepared by Lomchoy’s dedicated live-in chef. Off to the side, a home office provides a quiet corner for business.
Opening up from the main living areas, Lomchoy’s wide terraces provide more space for socializing, with a barbecue and alfresco dining table against a backdrop of panoramic views. A deep-blue infinity pool blurs with the skies, while shaded sun loungers and an elevated open-air sala pavilion gaze out on open seas.
On the bottom floor, four spacious bedrooms each claim their own sparkling views of the Andaman, with terraces that lead down to a seaside garden. In the master bedroom, a king bed overlooks azure waters, while an open-plan ensuite opens to a sunken outdoor bath. Down the hall, a split-level home theater comes equipped with everything you need for a movie night – iPod docks, a flat screen TV, DVD player and cozy ‘nest’ chair and sofa bed – converting to a spare bedroom that kids can sleep in.
Lomchoy is just moments from Samsara Phuket’s central office, where your villa concierge is available to make any arrangements and answer any enquiries. Alongside a resident chef, Lomchoy is also staffed by a live-in housekeeper/butler.
||· Yes – all provisions to guest account|
|· Yes – 14m, infinity-edge|
||· Free Wi-Fi throughout|
|· 4 Bedrooms, 8 Max. Occ.|
|· En-suite Bathrooms|
· Fully equipped modern kitchen with island countertop
· Indoor and al fresco dining areas
· Home theatre with Flat screen TV
· Air Conditioning/Ceiling Fans
· iPod docking station with centralized audio system
· CD/DVD players
· Poolside “sala” open air pavilion
· Panoramic ocean views
· Wrap-around pool deck with sun loungers
· BBQ / Bar area
* Rates are in GBP for the whole villa’s occupancy per night and are inclusive of applicable government taxes
* Guests are met at the airport and escorted to the villa. Two separate airport pick-ups and two airport drop-offs are provided free of charge.
* A villa Concierge contacts each party prior to their arrival. The Concierge coordinates airport transfers, stocking the villa with favored food & beverage items, menu selection and all other pre-arrival needs
* Check in time is 1400 and check out time is 1100. Early check in and late check out requests are subject to availability and later amendment
* All expenses while in residence are charged to the guest at cost + 7% VAT & 20% service charge. This includes all goods & services purchased on behalf of the guest, being mostly f & b, but also including transportation, massages, entertainment, and breakage
* Baby cots and high chairs are provided free of charge on request
* Daily linen service (sheets and towels) is complimentary
Payments & Terms
– A deposit payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount, is required to confirm bookings.
– A balance payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount is due 30 days prior to arrival or 60 days in case of peak season bookings.
– A £40.00 admin fee will be added to each total reservation
– Together with the balance payment, a refundable security deposit of $1,500 is also due.
– On occasion, for short duration bookings, the $1,500 figure may be lowered. Similarly, for longer stays, the security deposit may be increase
Once received, all monies except the security deposit are non-refundable. In case of cancellation, refunds are at the discretion of the owner.
Historically, credit will be issued to be used by the guest or his designee for a stay of equal duration and season within one year from the original booking dates.
1- male or female joiners are invited over to the property, as non registered guests
2- any illegal activities with under age individuals are witnessed (guests would be summoned to the local police)
3- any other illegal or inappropriate behaviour, within the private boundaries of the property (use of drugs, pornographic movies or photographs, sexual trafficking) will be reported to the police and use of the Property will be terminated, with no refund
4- no refund would be applicable
Mid Season – £180 pp/pn
*Minimum 3 Nights
25 Feb – 09 Mar
08 Apr – 31 May
- 4 Bedroom/Sleeps 8 – £1,439.00 per night
Low Season – £162 pp/pn
*Minimum 3 Nights
01 Jun – 30 Sep
- 4 Bedroom/Sleeps 8 – £1,225.00 per night
Easter – 207 pp/pn
*Minimum 4 Nights
30 Mar – 7 Apr
- 4 Bedroom/Sleeps 8 – £1,655.00 per night
Peak Season – £279 pp/pn
*Minimum 5*-14* Nights
21 Dec – 24 Feb
- 4 Bedroom/Sleeps 8 – £2,229.00 per night
* Peak Season rentals which include New Year’s Eve must be 14 nights or longer in duration
** Peak Season rentals which include Chinese New Year must be 5 nights or longer in duration
All other Peak Season rentals have a 3 night minimum